Duke of Edinburgh Expeditions
Stress free D of E expeditions form Mountain Sojourns!
Let our experienced and talented instructors help support or organise your
expedition training programme.
- Thorough and efficient pre- expedition training delivered at your location.
- Assistance with all aspects of DofE paperwork including risk assessments and green forms.
- Further training and supervision from experienced and qualified staff during practice expedition.
- Accredited assessors for the qualifying expedition.
- Free use of high quality, light weight group equipment.
- Training materials and handouts for all participants.
- Organisation of campsites and supervisors accommodation.
- Campsite Fees
Group Equipment Provided:
- Group Shelter
- First Aid Kit
- Stoves, pans and fuel
- Maps and compasses
Other equipment that can be hired:
Sample Programmes that will cover the expedition framework:
Contact us to discuss your requirements and to receive a competitive quote.
2/3 pre-expedition training, 2 day practice expedition and 2 day qualifying assessed expedition.
2/3 day pre-expedition training, 3 day practice expedition and 3 day qualifying assessed expedition.
2 day pre-expedition training, 4 day practice expedition, 4 day qualifying assessed expedition. Gold assessed expeditions can be organised at home and abroad depending on group needs.
Currently undertaking the Duke of Edinburgh Award?Contact us for more details or to discuss how we can help you, your group or organisation have a stress free expedition.