Nordic Walking in Newcastle
What is Nordic Walking?
First and foremost Nordic Walking is FUN and EFFECTIVE!
Nordic Walking is a walking technique using specially designed poles. It’s not “just walking with poles” it involves a specific learnt technique of using the poles. Learn the technique and enjoy the BENEFITS….
An all body workout
- Functional uses 90% of muscles
- Burns up to 40% more calories than ordinary walking
- Ideal for neck, back and shoulder problems
- Reduces pressure on knees and joints
- Effective cross training technique for sports people who require ultimate cardiovascular & endurance conditioning
Ultimately if the technique is used correctly the poles will propel the walker along, making it easier to move faster, than normal without feeling the effort. SIMPLE!
[toggle title=”Who is it for?”]The beauty of Nordic Walking is that it is for EVERYONE! Really Nordic Walking has something to offer everyone from the young to the not so young, the couch potato to the athlete, from the not so fit to the fit.
For the fun loving, sociable exerciser!
- Hate the Gym
- Exercise with nature
- Want to feel more toned
- Improve your health and fitness
- Feel lethargic and sluggish
- Want to lose a few pounds
- Want to learn an effective cross training technique
- Then Nordic Walking is for you.
[toggle title=”How do I learn to Nordic Walk?”]Learn to Nordic walk by joining one of my technique courses, workshops or take private tuition. Once you have learnt the technique, you can continue Nordic Walking on your own, join my weekly club, come along on my monthly Adventure Nordic Walks, attend an occasional Booster workshop or come on one of my Swiss Nordic Walking and Spa Holiday.[/toggle]
[call_to_action title=”Interested in Nordic Walking?” url=”https://mountainsojourns.co.uk/contact-mountain-sojourns/” size=”middle” button_text=”Get In Touch”]First and foremost Nordic Walking is FUN and EFFECTIVE! Please contact us for more information…[/call_to_action]